TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, see our open job positions with the TrovaTrip team.
About the position:
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for prospecting, scheduling sales calls, executing sales calls, and qualifying customers (Hosts) to use our Trip Management Platform to plan, sell, and host group trips with their audience. You work closely with Business Development, Account Management, Social, Marketing and Product teams. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented self-starter with a passion for travel and a knack for social media.
- Prospect online and across social media platforms to find potential customers
- Develop and execute strategies for acquiring new Hosts
- Sell to new customers by phone or video conference
- Use creative messaging and email automation to grow your pipeline of new business
- Identify Host key performance indicators within your assigned categories
- Optimize your pipeline to drive new qualified Hosts that result in repeat customers
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure smooth customer transitions
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota in new onboarded qualified Hosts
- Communicate Host feedback with the Product and Marketing departments
- A passion for travel, learning and exploration
- Strong work ethic and works well independently
- Efficiency and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams internally
- Integrity and a dedication to excellence
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing and social media landscape
- Exceptional communication skills
- Track record of achieving success
- Tenacity and resilience
- Experience in Sales or Business Development
- Experience using a CRM (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience using Asana
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.