Director of Revenue Operations
TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, see our open job positions with the TrovaTrip team.
About this position:
We are looking for an experienced, passionate professional to lead the development and management of our new Revenue Operations team. Our customer-facing sales teams are the fastest growing in the company. They hold inbound and outbound sales roles connecting with innovative creators across multiple categories and countries. This is an opportunity to join early, help shape our Revenue Operations functions and have a big impact on success. If you are passionate about developing processes, using data to identify efficiencies, improving and rolling-out best practices, and being a key contributor to sales and revenue success, then this is the opportunity for you.
As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will report to the SVP of Revenue. You will manage the Revenue Operations department including Sales Enablement, and Sales Learning and Development. You will hire, train and support team members, formulate best practices used to increase sales and efficiency, be accountable for CRM data integrity and flow, and collaborate across departments with other functional leaders.
- Lead Sales Operations including Sales Enablement, and Sales Learning and Development for multiple inbound and outbound sales teams
- Be the key stakeholder for our company CRM ensuring proper pipeline definitions, system setup, data integrity, and reporting.
- Build and manage sales performance reporting to support individual rep and sales manager visibility into productivity KPI’s
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue forecasting and reporting
- Collaborate with sales and the executive team to identify and propose sales commission plan improvements, develop communication plans and reporting to enhance commission processing and sales rep satisfaction
- Support the development of a holistic monthly and quarterly sales rewards and recognition program including definition, tracking and communication
- Define and improve current sales processes, documentation, and systems
- Measure, analyze, report and recommend improvements to increase sales productivity
- Be involved in sales capacity planning and own reporting that aligns sales targets with headcount and financial plans
- Work with inside and outside Sales leadership to identify where Sales Enablement can have the biggest impact, prioritize efforts, work with marketing to develop collateral, email/DM templates, and deploy improvements that create positive impact to the business
- Help shape, improve, and be responsible for new sales rep onboarding training ensuring a great experience and focus reducing rep ramp times
- Partner with product and engineering to identify new tools for our sales tech stack that increases customer satisfaction and sales productivity
- 5 years of experience leading a Sales or Revenue Operations team
- Bachelor's degree or higher education
- Proven success supporting Inbound and Outbound Sales
- Embrace change and thrive in a rapid pace startup environment
- Prior management experience of at least 4+ team members
- Proficient in HubSpot with 3+ years experience building workflows, dashboards, reports, and helping coordinate CRM integration with 3rd party tools
- Analytical mindset with experience building sales funnel reporting, analyzing the data, and able to identify/propose improvement opportunities
- Excited about the opportunity to join early and be an individual contributor while the team is growing
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.