TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily.
Our determination is to make TrovaTrip one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness. While instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers to creating true market value. We believe in an environment where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured.
If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, you may be a fit for this position within the TrovaTrip Trip Experience Team.
About this position:
Trip Designers are integral to TrovaTrip offering exciting, rewarding and safe travel experiences for hosts and travelers. From researching and designing a diverse selection of itineraries to working with local operators to ensure trips operate smoothly, this wide-ranging role requires an equally analytical and creative mind.
- Work with the sales team to prioritize category and destination growth.
- Own the itinerary lifecycle, including designing, reviewing, refreshing and costing all itineraries and experiences.
- Be a knowledge bank for your destinations through research, inspections and meetings with operators.
- Design trips in conjunction with Operators, ensuring TrovaTrip has the right experiences for today and tomorrow’s hosts.
- Request from operator the cost for itineraries, transfers and experiences.
- Analyze costs using price targets set by Sales.
- Provide destination and itinerary training to TrovaTrip staff.
- A passion for travel & learning.
- Grasp of group travel logistics, preferably with direct experience.
- Comfortable compiling and analyzing pricing data using spreadsheet apps.
- Great organizational skills - there are a lot of moving pieces in this role.
- Integrity and a commitment to excellence - these trips are once-in-a-lifetime for our travelers, so it is essential they are designed and operated as such.
- An open mind - you will be dealing with people from all over the world and from all walks of life.
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.