Mobile Automation Engineer (Contractor)
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about building quality products that customers love. Our platform connects travelers, hosts and tour operators into a unique marketplace for travel - and our users can’t get enough. We are expanding our team in the US to provide the next set of features and products to provide an even better experience to our customers.
- Write detailed test coverage plans for new features
- Automate User Interface and API Tests with a new test framework
- Create and maintain our QA processes and integrate them into our Agile workflow
- Ensure our application is bug-free and high quality
- Mobile application that provides an incredible travel experience to our customers
- Marketplace web application connecting travelers, hosts, and international tour operators
- 3+ years of Mobile Automation development using Appium or similar tools
- Hands-on experience in testing Mobile native and Mobile web applications.
- Solid understanding of Mobile Development on IOS and/or Android devices.
- Strong knowledge of Test automation frameworks and programming background.
- Hands-on Experience integrating automated tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using git/bitbucket as a source control system (Specifically in Resolving conflicts between code )
- Have experience with one or more of the following RDMS: MY SQL, MongoDB
- Direct contractor mode with Trovatrip Inc. - Payment 100% in USD
- Convenient Stock options
- Opportunities grow your career along with the company
- Multicultural and flexible working environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company.
Apply for this position