TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, see our open job positions with the TrovaTrip team.
About this position:
As a Product Manager at TrovaTrip, you will be responsible for the success of a segment of our marketplace - you'll contribute to a company roadmap, but have a vision for your own segment as well. You'll work closely with major stakeholders, design, and engineering to craft solutions that help us achieve growth with a focus on user-focused decision-making. We'd love to talk with you if you've got experience working in marketplaces or e-commerce and maybe you've spent some time in a user-facing research capacity as well! You are opinionated, driven, collaborative and responsive - you embrace ambiguity, prefer to move quickly, and excel when solving big problems.
- Discovery and definition of future feature development on our three-sided marketplace
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with stakeholders from the c-suite to users
- Impact the way that TrovaTrip interacts with, understands and listens to it's users
- Work closely with design and marketing to build our visual and written brand
- Bring strong, supported opinions to the solutions that we build
- Support the engineering team through an iterative development process
- Be the voice of the user in internal operations
- Advocate for design and product strategy throughout the organization
- Communicating quickly, clearly and consistently
- Have 3+ years of shipping consumer-facing software as a Product Manager (or similar, let's talk skills, not titles!)
- A general basis of technical acumen around web technologies
- Experience working with data and analytical pipelines to support product development
- The ability to manage stakeholders across the spectrum
- Experience with marketplace and e-commerce technologies is a major plus
- Experience working alongside and/or executing user research programs
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.