TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily.
Our determination is to make TrovaTrip one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness. While instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers to creating true market value. We believe in an environment where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured.
About the position:
- Marketplace web application connecting travelers, hosts, and international tour operators.
- Digital assets supporting hosts to market and sell trips to prospective travelers online.
- UI component library to let us build flexible and beautiful user interfaces.
- Mobile applications to connect travelers and hosts more closely to each other and to their destinations.
- 5+ years of software development experience as a full stack engineer shipping to production.
- Passion for learning, working with others, and making everyone on the team better.
- Excellent knowledge of ES6+ JavasScript and/or Typescript, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in some of these technologies: React/ReactNative, Node.js, MongoDB, Memcached, Heroku, Continuous Integration, Automation Frameworks.
- Build back-end and front-end services and APIs to drive existing and new features for web and mobile apps.
- Collaborate with Product to create clear technical specifications and deliverables.
- Own features and products from specification phase through to delivery.
- Contribute to roadmap development and represent engineering in planning discussions.
- Become a technical expert, coach and leader of a software domain.
- Direct contractor mode with Trovatrip Inc. - Payment 100% in USD
- Convenient Stock options
- Opportunities grow your career along with the company
- Multicultural and flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company.