TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, see our open job positions with the TrovaTrip team.
About this position:
We are looking for a Brand Director to join our fast-paced and growing marketing team. You’ll become the brand leader and advocate both within the organization and externally working with media partners. You’ll develop and guide brand strategies intended to build and strengthen community bringing our Hosts, Travelers and Operators closer together. As part of our broader Marketing organization, you’ll work closely with the CRO & Sr. Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the creator economy with a passion for creative strategy, brand marketing and storytelling. You’ll be able to see the vision of our company and brand and support the positioning of TrovaTrip as the thought leader in the Content Creator space.
- Further define and build the TrovaTrip Brand visual identity and voice with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a global unified brand experience.
- Enhance and maintain Host, Traveler and Operator brand experience across all marketing and content executions to drive acquisition and engagement.
- Serve as the Brand liaison between Brand, Marketing, PR, Sales, Trip Experience, Product and Engineering to align with all internal teams to deliver brand strategy and vision ensuring all members are invested and compliant in Brand Standards and Vision.
- Oversee the day-to-day development of design and collateral execution to ensure they align with Brand Visual and Voice guidelines.
- Define the Marketing Content Strategy and deliver the execution roadmap to achieve the TrovaTrip KPIs and goals to grow as a thought leader in an authentic Content Creator space.
- Lead and drive end-to-end go to market plans from ideation to execution in partnership with key team members across the organization.
- Build and execute a robust PR and Content Strategy to achieve earned media goals and manage PR partnerships and stakeholders to ensure ongoing success.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in brand marketing in the travel, apparel or lifestyle industry or with an agency working on brand development and growth.
- Significant experience in Brand Planning, Development and Management working across multiple teams.
- Tactical experience designing, building and scaling repeatable processes.
- Demonstrated expertise in content strategy and roadmap development.
- Demonstrated experience in PR and managing media and outlets.
- Startup experience preferred but not required.
- Well-versed in marketing jargon: CPA, CPL, CTR, impressions, etc and comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills with solid design aesthetic and copywriting skills.
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding sales KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident setting up and working in content management systems, marketing automation platforms, email platforms, and social media platforms.
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player with great leadership potential.
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.