Senior Marketing Manager
TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily.
Our determination is to make TrovaTrip one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness. While instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers to creating true market value. We believe in an environment where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured.
If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, you may be a fit for this position within the TrovaTrip Marketing Team.
About this position:
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced and energetic team. You’ll be supporting the Director of Marketing in developing a go to market strategy to increase brand awareness and drive new Host acquisition through owned, paid and earned media. The ideal candidate possesses a clear vision of the future, is self-motivated and organized, with a passion for executing on business objectives, strategy and planning for a successful multi-channel customer experience.
- Define strategy and KPI’s for monthly marketing activities to achieve initiatives and goals.
- Develop and manage all digital marketing plans including email marketing and social media.
- Manage agencies in the deployment of digital marketing campaigns and have a full understanding of digital marketing channels to achieve KPI’s while managing media spend.
- Determine digital marketing channels, timing and messaging for campaign rollout.
- Manage CRM automation, email marketing campaigns and automations. Own CRM activities, working with Product & Sales, with management and optimization of the Self Service Inbound pipeline.
- Evaluate, test, research website design and recommend improvements and optimizations to increase conversions.
- Manage SEO strategy and identify improvement opportunities for organic growth.
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance and develop a road map for ongoing website conversion improvement.
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources to prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers across websites, emails and social.
- Understand upcoming trends in technology and lead acquisition and have a passion for new platforms and systems.
- Able to function in a fast paced environment being a self-starter while also leading a large team.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in growth marketing .
- Tactical experience designing, building and scaling repeatable processes.
- 2-3 years managing consumer email marketing campaigns, automation campaigns, list building & segmentation and fluency with HubSpot Marketing Hub email marketing platform or similar.
- Advertising Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Well-versed in marketing jargon: CPA, CPL, CTR, impressions, etc and comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills with solid design aesthetic and copywriting skills.
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding sales KPIs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident setting up and working in content management systems, marketing automation platforms, email platforms, and social media platforms.
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player with great leadership potential.
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.