TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily.
Our determination is to make TrovaTrip one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness. While instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers to creating true market value. We believe in an environment where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured.
If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off of a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, you may be a fit for this position within the TrovaTrip Sales and Account Management team.
About the position:
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for qualifying customers (Hosts) to use our Trip Management Platform to plan, sell, and host group trips with their audience. This includes managing and growing a pipeline of Hosts, ensuring smooth trip launches, driving campaign optimization, and maintaining high Host retention. You work closely with Business Development, Trip Management, Social, and Product teams. The ideal candidate is results-oriented with a passion for travel and a knack for social media.
- Prospect online and across social media platforms to find potential customers
- Develop and execute strategies for acquiring new Hosts
- Sell to new customers by phone or video conference
- Establish and nurture Host relationships throughout the funnel
- Grow a pipeline of new business
- Ensure successful trip launches in partnership with the Trip Management team
- Equip Hosts with tools for effectively marketing and selling trips
- Provide ongoing optimization and reporting to drive trip confirmations
- Ensure high Host retention and renewal
- Work closely with the Business Development team to drive new Host acquisition
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota in trip confirmations and renewal business
- Communicate Host feedback with the Product team
- A passion for travel, learning and exploration
- Strong work ethic and works well independently
- Efficiency and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams internally
- Integrity and a dedication to excellence
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing and social media landscape
- Exceptional communication skills
- Track record of achieving success
- Tenacity and resilience
- Experience in Account Management or Marketing
- Experience in Sales or Business Development
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience using Asana
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.